Under 16 years old
If you are under the age of 16, you need permission from your parents or legal guardian to use our Website and Services.
Furthermore, we will not process your data without your permission, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and what do we do with it?
In order to use our Website and Services, we need the following information from you:
- Your name
- Your address details
- Your place of residence
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP address
- Web browser
We also collect information from you that is not personal when you use our Website, such as:
- The name of the browser you are using
- The operating system you are using
If you use social media features on our site, it is possible that the social media provider sends us information (according to its policy). For example, this may include your name, profile picture, gender, friend lists and other information that you have made available. Don't you want this? Then change the privacy settings on your social media account. If you indicate that you like an article, that article will appear on your social media account when you are logged in. When you land on a web page that uses social media plug-ins, your browser sends certain information to the provider of your social media account. We have no control over this data exchange.
We may ask you to participate in market research. We will then use your data for market research. We use this statistical data anonymously for MOYU. You can close the questionnaire at any time. We do not give your answers to third parties and are never made public. In addition, the answers are not linked to your email address.
If you participate in a promotion or contest, we ask for the following information from you: first and last name, e-mail address. This way we can carry out the promotion and announce the prize winner(s). We also measure the response to our advertising campaigns in this way.
For your order we need your name, e-mail address, address(es) and payment details. We will register, store and process your data for the correct processing of the order. In addition, this data can be used for a possible later guarantee. When processing your order, we provide PostNL with necessary personal information. We will only use your data for the above purposes, or for a purpose closely related to this. This means that your data is never used by us in an unexpected way.
We are committed to protecting your personal information from loss, destruction, use, alteration or disclosure of your personal information by unauthorized persons. This means that those who have nothing to do with your data cannot access it. We do this through the following measures:
- Encryption (encryption) of digital files containing personal data
- Security of network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or a similar technology
- Access to the data is limited to those who need the data
We will not keep your personal data for longer than we need it for the purposes we described earlier.
Who do we share your personal data with
It happens that other parties receive your data from us. We agree with these parties in a processing agreement that they will handle your data with care and they will only receive the data that is necessary to provide their service. These parties will only use your data in accordance with the instructions we give and not for their own purposes. For example, we may pass on your data to postal companies. They will deliver the order to the customer. These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
We will only process your data within the European Union. Outside the European Union, we only process your data if that country offers an adequate level of protection for your data.
We will never pass on your data to other countries or to parties other than those mentioned above without your permission.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser via a website's server. The browser then saves the file on your device. Your device will be given a unique number, which our site will use to recognize the device later.
By storing cookies, we also ensure that:
- Your items are kept in the shopping cart.
- You shop safely at MOYU.
- You can read and write reviews.
- The website is fast.
- We can detect errors and inconvenience on the website.
- We can test improvements.
- You can share products via social media such as Facebook and Google.
You can always delete or disable cookies yourself via the browser settings. No more cookies will be stored when you visit our Website. But please note: our Website may not work as well without cookies.
The information we collect from you is personal. You therefore have the following rights:
- You may ask us to inspect your data.
- You may ask us to correct, restrict or erase your data. In the event of fraud, non-payment or other unlawful acts, we may keep some of your information in a register or on a blacklist.
- You may ask us for a copy of your data. At your request, we can also pass this copy on to another party, so that you no longer have to do this yourself.
- You can object to the processing of your data;
- You can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully.
- You can always withdraw your consent to process your data. From the moment you withdraw your consent, we are no longer allowed to process your data.
H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 144
1114 AD Amsterdam